- Requirements for Admission
We admit students in IFAK without any distinction, however a student willing to join IFAK adhere to the following:
- Agree that the school is the very best environment for you;
- Want to be challenged by great teachers who will expect much from the student;
- Want to improve Languages speaking, writing, and reading;
- Want to study Ordinary Level or the following Combinations: PCM, MCB, MEG and MCE
- Want to learn how to be a leader and learn new skills, talents, and interests;
- You want to discover your leadership potential and learn how you can impact your community;
- You want to have fun (while working hard, too)!
- Application for Admission
To be admitted to IFAK, the following are taken into account:
- The school report, especially the student position in class;
- The quality of answers on the IFAK admission Test;
- Senior 3 National Examination results; and other factors such as leadership potential, extracurricular talents, and skills, etc.
- Fees Structure